Happy new year!

Happy new year to everybody!

After a nice holiday of more than a month, I'm back in the office. Whole december I've been free and doing as least work related stuff as possible. And I have succeeded in that quite good. Except for answering some questions, helping some colleagues out, writing an article for the CRM Team Blog, giving a presentation on CRM 4.0 for my Dutch colleagues, I have not done much work related stuff.

Okay, maybe I did do a bit much CRM related stuff in my holidays, but I have spend time the correct way as well. I've visited Hannover (Germany) for Christmas shopping, went to Austria on Holidays and moved houses. Unfortunatly the month is of free time is over and I need to get back to work.

In fact, I'm in the Munich office for the coming 3 weeks. Here I'll be working on a nice data migration from Salesforce to MS CRM 4.0 by using Scribe Insight. If you happen to be in Munich, please let me know and we can have a beer!

I hope that everybody has enjoyed the christmas time as much as I have done so and I wish everybody a great new year!

Ronald

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... I'm not in Munich and I think I can safely assume you're back here now (if you've not fled to somewhere else in the meantime, anyway).

So, perhaps we can meet anytime soon to have a beer! I would love to see your new home, too, as I unfortunately couldn't make it to your party in december.

I'm looking forward to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

ping back form http://www.castorsoft.com/articles/2008.1.8.htm